Friday 2 March 2012

Song of "Sabai Sabai"

Sabai sabai   -It's OK
thuk jai ko khop kan pai - If we like each other then we'll go together
praok chan pen khon mai son arai - Because I'm the kind of person who isn't interested in anything
mai khei khid kuan jai khrai  - I never think of bothering anybody
sabai sabai  - I'm cool; I'm "comfortable" with this arrangement
hak rau ja khop kan pai - If we go on together
chan kho phiang kwam rak le jingjai  - I'll only ask for love and sincerity.
mai khei tong karn arai   - I won't ever want anything
sabai sabai   - It's OK
leaw ther ko khong khaw jai   - And you'll probably understand,
rau nan ja yu rian ru kan pai -  We'll live and learn together.
cak thuk cak suk phiang nai   - However much pain and pleasure there is
sabai sabai   - it'll be OK

Lirik baris nombor tiga macam best je, ayat merendah diri...
"Kerana saya orang baik yang tak punya kelebihan(tarikan) dalam apa-apa pun"